Corporate Social Responsibility
At Infinium, we are committed to helping professionals build their careers and enhance their impact globally.
But in addition to providing world renowned jobs and helping businesses with their skills and mobility needs, we are also dedicated to making the world – the professional world as well as the world as a whole – a better place.
That’s why our dedication to Corporate Social Responsibility is completely important to our society, what we respect and who we are as a staff organisation.
Our corporate responsibility pledge
We believe it is necessary to be a good enterprise and a global citizen, which means that we are focused not just on our commitment to our consumers but also to our communities.
We encourage businesses that follow the highest standards of integrity, provide services and personalised solutions that meet consumer needs and which have a positive social and environmental effect across the reach we have globally.
We work hard to better ourselves, our customers and the society at large, every day whether this helps to foster racial and ethnic equality through supporting diversity and inclusion or to make people’s lives more livable by fostering a good work / life balance.
Here are some of the CSR practices we are committed to
- A pledge to creating a fair, competent motivating workplace
- Promoting a diverse work environment that values the race, gender, sexual orientation and physical skills of each individual while enhancing our recruitment services to promote diversity
- Support and acquisition of professional staff and veterans coming home from military service by organisations
- Implementing policies and procedures that lead to the maintenance of work/life balance across various ages and stages
- Supporting the communities in which we operate by rendering financial support and volunteering hours to local charitable organizations, Educational Institutions, NGOs, Orphanages and Health Organizations
- Investing in potential talents by career and counselling sessions in local educational institutions
- A structured strategy that defines the good environment concepts
- We’d be happy to talk to you if you have concerns about our CSR policy or want to find out more about how we can transform your career. Just email us on the id mentioned in the contact page.